By Cleo Clark-Athans
This one is a simple trash hack by a 7 year old.
1) Take clementines out of wooden clementine box.
2) Place small towels, rags, hand-knit blankets, anything soft inside the clementine box to make a “mattress.”
3) Find a cute fabric scrap, a doll’s blanket, or a pretty place mat to use as your bedspread.
4) Add a small pillow (mine was hand sewn at sewing class).
5) Put your favorite little animals or dolls to bed!
Looking for more clementine box reuses? We’ve used ours for storage of little toys or doll clothes, or as building blocks for constructing a big dollhouse. My parents like to use them as kindling. If you want more clementine box reuse ideas, please visit our Trash Backwards app.
Don’t forget that you can always type an item into the app for interesting DIY ideas and inspirations. You might want to know some very cool things you can do with your citrus peels. Or simply browse in our “Holiday” category for great ornament, wreath, advent calendar, and Christmas stocking ideas, too! If you have a clementine box reuse, please let us know.