Team Cora, Inc. TERMS OF SERVICE
Updated: November 13, 2012
By accessing or using Team Cora, Inc.’s (“Trashbackwards,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) (a) website located at http://www.trashbackwards.com and (the “Sites”) or (b) any Trashbackwards application, SMS, API or other content or service (the “Application”) ((a) and (b) collectively, the “Service”) (I) YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW (THESE “TERMS”) OR (II) IF YOU ARE THIRTEEN (13) TO SEVENTEEN (17) YEARS OF AGE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN HAS REVIEWED AND AGREED TO THESE TERMS. If you do not agree with all of these Terms, or you are not at least thirteen (13) years of age, or you are thirteen (13) to seventeen (17) years of age and your legal guardian does not agree with all of these Terms, you are not permitted to access and/or use the Service.
These Terms may be amended by Trash backwards from time to time. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by posting the revised Terms on our Application or notifying you through your Trash backwards application interface or at your primary email address (as specified in your account information). Your continued use of any Application or Service thirty (30) calendar days after the changes are first notified by Trash Backwards as described above will constitute your agreement to such changes. If you object to any change, your sole recourse shall be to immediately terminate your account and cease using the Application and Service.
1.1 Your Account with Us. You do not have to register on our Site or Application in order to visit our Site or Application. However, certain portions and features of our Service may be accessed only by creating an account with us by registering through the Trash backwards application interface on your mobile phone. By creating an account and/or using our Service, you represent and warrant that (a) all required registration or other information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of our Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms. When you sign up for an account, you will be asked to choose a screen name and a password for your account. You may not use a user name or user profile that is used by someone else or that violates Section 3.1. You may control your user profile and how you interact with the Service by changing your settings in your account.
1.2 Your Account with Third Party Affiliated Websites. Trash backwards may provide, and you may access, portions of the Service on third party social networking websites (“Third Party Affiliated Websites”). If you are accessing the Service or Service Content through a Third Party Affiliated Website, you may be required to be a registered member of that Third Party Affiliated Website and you must be in compliance with the terms and conditions applicable to that Third Party Affiliated Website in addition to these Terms.
1.3 Confidentiality. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You agree not to (i) use the account, username, screen name, or password of any other user at any time; (ii) allow or enable any third party to use your account, username, screen name, or password; or (iii) sell, rent, borrow, or otherwise transfer your account, temporarily or permanently, to any third party. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
1.4 Breach. If you violate these Terms, Trash Backwards reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or, under Section 11.2 of these Terms, immediately suspend or terminate your account and your right to access and use the Application, Service, and Service Content (as defined in Section 3.1 below). You agree that Trash backwards need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your account and your right to access and use the Application, Service, and Service Content.
2. Fees. Trash backwards may charge fees for the use of certain portions or aspects of our Service, as such fees are further described on our Application or Service. Fees are subject to change at any time. Fees for specific features and services offered in connection with our Service are solely facilitated through an Apple iTunes account. You agree that we may charge fees to your Apple iTunes payment account for such Service and that you will pay all applicable fees assessed to your account. If the total amount of a transaction is greater than the balance available on your Apple iTunes account, we may refuse the transaction. Our fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies or duties. Our fees do no include charges and rates charged by your mobile carrier, including for data and messaging plans which are required to use the mobile features of the Service, and you are solely responsible for the payment of such charges and rates.
3. Proprietary Rights
3.1 Service Content. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in our Application, Service and the underlying technology, and all information and content available on our Application and through the Service, excluding Your Content (as defined in Section 3.2 below) (collectively, the “Service Content”), are owned by us and our suppliers (including other users). The Service Content is protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Trash backwards grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, revocable license to view and use the Service Content for your personal non-commercial entertainment purposes. No other use of the Service Content is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of the Service Content that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. You may not otherwise use, download, upload, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, modify, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, adapt, distribute, transfer, or exploit any Service Content in whole or in part without our prior written authorization. We and our suppliers (including other users) reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. There are no implied licenses.
3.2 Your Content. We do not claim ownership in any text, graphics, images, sounds, video, and other material, information, or content, uploaded to, or transmitted on or through, the Service by you, but excluding any Feedback you submit (collectively, “Your Content”). We are not obligated to back up any of Your Content. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any of Your Content that you post or store on our Service, at your sole cost and expense. You hereby grant to Trash backwards, under all intellectual property and proprietary rights, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free license, to store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, publish, distribute, transfer, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with providing our Service. You should only upload Your Content to our Service (a) for which you are willing to grant the licenses described above and (b) for which you have sufficient rights to grant the licenses described above.
3.3 Feedback. If you provide any suggestions, ideas, feedback, or recommendations to us regarding our Application, the Service, or the Service Content, including location names and descriptions therefor for incorporation in our service (collectively, “Feedback”), we may use such Feedback for any purpose, provided we will not associate such Feedback with your account username. So that we may incorporate Feedback into the products and services, we may offer to you and/or other users, you agree that Trash Backwards alone will own all worldwide right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to all Feedback and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign such Feedback and all such rights to Trash Backwards free of charge. If such assignment is ineffective under applicable law, you hereby grant to Trash Backwards, under all intellectual property and proprietary rights, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense through multiple levels, to store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, publish, distribute, transfer, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, use and exploit in any manner any and all Feedback. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights or rights of publicity or privacy you may have in the Feedback.
4. Acceptable Use and Conduct. You are solely responsible for any and all of Your Content and you agree that you will use our Application and Service in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
4.1 Prohibited Content. You agree that you will not post, exchange, make available, provide, or process any Prohibited Content. “Prohibited Content” includes content that: (a) is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (b) bullies, defames, harasses or advocates stalking of, or intimidates another person; (c) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, or “spamming;” (d) is false or misleading or promotes, endorses or furthers illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (e) is threatening, including threats directed at minors, threats against another individual or their family, and other such remarks which, in our opinion, are outside the scope or context of the Service; (f) infringes another person’s content without a license to do so, whether or not the intellectual property is registered (or filed for registration) in any country; (g) promotes, copies, performs or distributes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work, whether it is protected by copyright or trade secret law, or not, such as, without limitation, presenting the work of a third party as your own (plagiarism) or providing pirated music, videos, or movies, or links to such pirated music, videos, or movies; (h) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or similar software; or (i) otherwise violates the terms of this Agreement or creates liability for us. You represent and warrant that: (1) you own Your Content or otherwise have the right to grant the licenses set forth in this Agreement and (2) Your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights of any person.
4.2 Prohibited Conduct. You agree that you will not initiate, engage in, or promote Prohibited Conduct in connection with the use of our Application or Service. “Prohibited Conduct” includes: (a) cheating or using, developing or distributing automation software programs (“bots”), “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software programs or applications which are designed to modify the Service or the Trash backwards experience; (b) interfering or disrupting, or attempting to interfere or disrupt, any computer or network used to provide or support the Application or Service including by (i) covering or obscuring any advertisements on any web page that is part of our Application or Service via HTML/CSS, scripting, or any other means, (ii) creating an undue burden on our Service or our network, (iii) introducing software or automated agents to our Service so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to strip or mine data from our Service, (iv) modifying any data or equipment to manipulate the functionality of our Service, or (v) interfering with any other user’s experience; (c) promoting or encouraging any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service; (d)restricting or inhibiting any other user from using and enjoying the Application or Service (such as, but not limited to, disrupting the flow of comments in comment sections with Prohibited Content, hitting the return key repeatedly, use of excessive SHOUTING (all caps) in an attempt to disturb other users, or flooding (continuous posting repetitive text)); (e) promoting, encouraging, advocating, or providing instructional information about illegal activities such as, without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, illegal drugs, or illegal substances, committing crimes, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses and other harmful code; (f) exploiting persons under the age of eighteen (18) in a sexual or violent manner, or soliciting personal information from anyone under eighteen (18); (g) promoting, encouraging, inviting or allowing anyone under the age of 13 with or without permission of a legal guardian, or anyone thirteen (13) to seventeen (17) years of age without permission of a legal guardian, to access and/or use the Application or Service (h) soliciting passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; (i) except as approved by us in writing, conducting commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (j) subleasing your account or offering “free space” on or other access to your account to third parties; (k) improperly using support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Trash backwards; (l)violating any other terms governing the access or use of the Service; (m) using the Service for fraudulent transactions or for any purpose that violates any applicable local, state, national, or foreign laws, regulations, or treaties; or (n) otherwise creating liability for Trash backwards.
4.3 Enforcement by Us. We have the right (but not the obligation) to review any or all portions of Your Content and delete (or modify) any of Your Content from our Application or Service for any reason, including if we believe, in our sole judgment, Your Content violates this Agreement or is Prohibited Content, or that we believe, in our sole judgment, constitutes or promotes Prohibited Conduct or otherwise threatens the safety of, or harms any other person, or creates liability for us or any other person. We reserve the right (but have no obligation), in our sole discretion, to investigate and take appropriate action, including removing Your Content from our Application (or modifying it), suspending or terminating your account and/or suspending or terminating the provision of our Service, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities, if you violate any provision of these Terms. In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems, affiliates, service providers, partners, and other users, or to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, we may access and disclose any information or content we consider necessary or appropriate, including your account information (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.), IP address and traffic information, usage history, Your Content, and your conduct.
5. [Location Information. Trash backwards tracks the precise geographic location of your mobile device whenever you use the Application. You may add, identify, or modify location information about venues on the Service (e.g,; a “Trash backwards Venue”). When you create a Trash backwards Venue, it is publicly available. Your Trash backwards Venues are available to the public and identified with your user name and user profile (for example, adding or identifying your favorite restaurant as a Trash backwards Venue discloses location information about your favorite restaurant to the public and your user name and user profile). If you decide to add or identify Trash backwards Venues and associated location information on the Service and make such information public, you do this entirely at your own risk.]
7. Public Comment Areas. “Public Comment Areas” are those areas of our Application or Service such as user or venue messages that include testimonials, to which you may send communications that are publicly available to anyone who may have access to that comment thread. [“Venue Areas” are those areas of our Application or Service that may be accessed only by you and any of your invitees logging in with his/her account username.] You should be careful about your communications in Public Comment Areas because these communications disclose to the public your user name and user profile and any Personal Information you choose to disclose. Similarly, you should be careful about your communications in Venue Areas because these communications disclose to your invitees your account username and any Personal Information you choose to disclose. Any information you include in any public profile, such as your message board profile, or in your messages using third party instant messaging communications (such as, but not limited to, Twitter) is also available to others. You (and not Trash backwards) are solely responsible for your communications and the consequences of posting these communications to any Public Comment Area and/or Venue Area.
8. Third Party Promotions and Links. Our Application or Service may contain advertisements and other promotional content of third parties including links to third party websites or vendors (collectively “Third Party Promotions and Links”). We make no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods or services contained in such Third Party Promotions and Links, and will not be liable for any claim relating thereto. These Third Party Promotions and Links are not under the control of Trash backwards, and Trash backwards has no responsibility for, their content, goods, services, performance, operation, availability, business practices or policies. We are providing these Third Party Promotions and Links to you only as a convenience and we do not imply any endorsement or recommendation of their content, goods, or services, or of any association of us with such third parties. If you decide to access any of these Third Party Promotions and Links, you do this entirely at your own risk and any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties, are your responsibility. Third Party Promotions and Links including third party websites are subject to their own terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices.
9. Release. You agree that we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the content (including location information) provided by, or the conduct of, any user and you bear the entire risk of continuing to use the Application, Service, and Service Content, including your interactions with other users of the Service. In addition, your interactions with third parties from whose websites or platforms portions of the Service or Service Content may be made available are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that Trash backwards will not be responsible for any claim, loss, liability, personal injury (including death), damage, cost or expense, incurred as the result of any such interactions with other users or third parties. If there is a claim or dispute between you and any such users or third parties, we are under no obligation to become involved. You hereby release and forever discharge us, our directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future disputes, claims, controversies, demands, rights, obligations, liabilities, actions and causes of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any of your interactions with, or the acts or omissions of, any such users or third parties. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
10. Modification. Trash backwards reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Application or Service, including any content thereon, or any parts of the foregoing with or without notice. You agree that Trashbackwards will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Application or Service, including any content thereon, or any parts of the foregoing with or without notice.
11.1 Termination by You. You may terminate your account with us at any time and for any reason by providing notice of termination to us through either of the following methods: by issuing an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org], by sending written notice by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, addressed to Team Cora, Inc., Attention: Terms of Service, 6027 NE Baker Hill Road, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110. Notice will be deemed given when received by Trash backwards. You may terminate the use of the Service from a Third Party Affiliated Website by following the provisions in the terms and conditions applicable to that Third Party Affiliated Website.
11.2 Termination by Us. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or your access to any or all portions of the Application or Service at any time, for any reason, including your violation or breach of any provision in these Terms.
11.3 Effect of Termination. All licenses granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease upon any termination of these Terms. If your account or access to the Application or Service is terminated or suspended whether by you or by Trash backwards, you will not be entitled to any refund, and you will have no further right to access any of the foregoing or your account.
12.1 THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, AND SERVICE CONTENT, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, OR SERVICE CONTENT, WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THESE TERMS AND THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, AND SERVICE CONTENT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENTNESS. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO OUR APPLICATION, SERVICE, OR SERVICE CONTENT, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR FIRST USE OF SUCH APPLICATION, SERVICE, OR SERVICE CONTENT. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE BY ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS. YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, AND SERVICE CONTENT, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12.2 YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SUBMISSION OF ANY OF YOUR CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY LOCATION INFORMATION, TO US THROUGH OUR APPLICATION OR SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR CONTENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING BACK UPS OF YOUR CONTENT.
12.3 TRASH BACKWARDS OPERATES AND PROVIDES THE APPLICATION AND SERVICE FROM THE UNITED STATES. ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY TRASH BACKWARDS IS STORED AND PROCESSED IN THE UNITED STATES AND MAY BE STORED AND PROCESSED IN OTHER COUNTRIES. TRASH BACKWARDS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, OR SERVICE CONTENT, ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE APPLICATION OR SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION TO OR USE BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY IN ANY JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY WHERE SUCH DISTRIBUTION OR USE WOULD BE CONTRARY TO ANY LAW OR REGULATION OF THAT JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY OR WHICH WOULD SUBJECT TRASH BACKWARDS TO ANY REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT WITHIN SUCH JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY.
13. Limitation of Liability
13.1 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRASH BACKWARDS WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, COST, LIABILITY, OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR CONTENT, OR OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION, OR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, OR SERVICE CONTENT, FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING INTERRUPTIONS OF THE APPLICATION OR SERVICE CAUSED BY (A) SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE FAILURES OR ISP DISRUPTIONS, (B) DELAYS, NON-DELIVERIES, ERRORS, SYSTEM DOWN TIME, MISDELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS CAUSED BY US, (C) YOUR CONTENT, (D) LOCATION INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU, ANY OTHER USER, OR OTHERWISE DISCLOSED ON THE SERVICE, OR (E) YOUR OR ANY OTHER USER’S ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
13.2 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TRASH BACKWARDS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, OR ANY SERVICE CONTENT, EVEN IF TRASH BACKWARDS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
13.3 TRASH BACKWARDS’ AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, AND SERVICE CONTENT, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (A) TEN US DOLLARS ($10.00) OR (B) THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TRASH BACKWARDS IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE FIRST CLAIM GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
13.4 YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, SERVICE, OR SERVICE CONTENT.
14. Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations in Sections 12 and 13 above may not apply to you.
15. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Trashbackwards and its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), harmless from and against any claim, liability, loss, injury, damage, cost, or expense (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Trashbackwards or any Indemnified Party arising out of or relating to (a) your access and use of, or inability to access and use, the Application, Service, or Service Content, (b) Your Content, or (c) your violation or breach of any provision in these Terms or your violation of any rights of a third party.
16. Copyright Policy. It is our policy to remove, or disable access to, material that infringes any copyright from our Application or through our Service after we have been notified by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on our Application or through our Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Application or through our Service; (d) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Contact information for our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:
Team Cora, Inc.
Attention: Copyright Agent
6027 NE Baker Hill Road
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
17. Marks. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Application or Service (“Marks”) are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
18. General Provisions. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Trashbackwards regarding your use of our Application, Service, and Service Content, and supersede and replace any prior written or oral agreements regarding the foregoing. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision in these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. As used in these Terms, the word “including” means “including but not limited to.” Section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against Trashbackwards by virtue of having drafted them. You agree not to export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any United States technical data acquired from us, in violation of United States export laws or regulations. Neither the rights nor obligations arising under these Terms are assignable by you, and any such attempted assignment or transfer shall be void and without effect. We may assign these Terms without restriction. You acknowledge that Trashbackwards shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you of Trashbackwards’ intellectual property or proprietary rights or Section 3. These Terms and any action related to these Terms will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the State of Washington, United States of America without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles that would require the application of the law of a different state or jurisdiction. By using our Application or Service you hereby expressly consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts for King County, Washington, United States of America for any lawsuit filed there against you by us arising from or relating to these Terms.
19. Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to us at Team Cora, Inc., 6027 NE Baker Hill Road, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, in each case marking the message “Attention: Terms of Service.”
© 2012, Team Cora, Inc. All Rights Reserved.